Buying runDisney gear not on a race weekend?

RKT15

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm a runner headed to Disney with my family in late summer. It's our first family trip, so we didn't time it for a rundisney event. But I'd love to come home with some runDisney running gear--now those are souvenirs I would use when I got home! Can you buy rundisney gear not during race weekend? Are there particular souvenir stores at Disney that tend to carry a lot of rundisney gear?

Thank you!

Hi,
I'm a runner headed to Disney with my family in late summer. It's our first family trip, so we didn't time it for a rundisney event. But I'd love to come home with some runDisney running gear--now those are souvenirs I would use when I got home! Can you buy rundisney gear not during race weekend? Are there particular souvenir stores at Disney that tend to carry a lot of rundisney gear?

Thank you!
The only one I can think of is the gift shop at ESPN Wide World of Sports...:confused3 I feel like maybe ESPN Club on the Boardwalk may also have some, but I'm not sure. Check the Shop Parks app to make sure though.

Fit2Run has some stuff and occasionally mouse gears at Epcot and the main shop at MK will have the branded items but not race specific ones so the shorts, tanks, running pants etc. I've even seen them at DHS from time to time.

Looking on shop parks they aren't currently in a shop but you can buy from the app and have it sent to your Disney resort for free. That way if it doesn't fit or you don't like it you can actually return it right then and there.

Looking on shop parks they aren't currently in a shop but you can buy from the app and have it sent to your Disney resort for free. That way if it doesn't fit or you don't like it you can actually return it right then and there.
That's great! I don't think I need race specific shirts but would love to come home with some branded gear!

That's great! I don't think I need race specific shirts but would love to come home with some branded gear!

Oh the other thing is they do sell some athletic gear that is not runDisney branded. So keep an eye out as you are on vacation. I have some joggers and tanks that weren't runDisney but are still athletic gear.

Disneystore.com has a whole section of merchandise (type rundisney in search). Mostly generic RunDisney, but they will sometimes add merchandise from races if there is product left over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter