Buying Postage Stamps

LesleyP

Earning My Ears
Could anyone tell me where in or around Disneyland I could buy postage stamps? I want to send some postcards to Australia while I'm there.

Pretty much anywhere in the parks that sell postcards will sell postage stamps. The Emporium on Main St in the Disneyland park sells them, I have bought them there. Just ask for an international one. The postcards will take about a week to get to Australia though - they take longer than a normal letter for some reason, so if you don't want to arrive home before your postcards be sure to send them in time!

Hotels also sell them in their gift shops. Just don't get ripped off by buyingthem from thos machines that charge you more for the stamp than it's face value eg: to get a $1.25 stamp you have to put in $1.75, or even $2.

We stayed at the Hojo and bought stamps from the little store there. They also posted them for us too :-)

If you have a car, take a trip to the US Post Office in Ball Road. It's parallel to Katella Ave and near where the parking lots are for DL. The last time I was in the US and sent postcards was in 2008. An international postcard stamp was 92 cents. If you buy it from the PO, you pay the face value. If you buy it anywhere else, there will be a mark up. Be aware that even US Post Office Agents add a mark up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter