• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying park tickets in advance?

Bexx

DIS Veteran
I think I keep reading that you can do this - but I have no idea how to go about it!! :blush: And if I do buy them in advance, can I still get the Shareholders club discount?

TIA

I know you can buy them on the DLP website Becky, but don't know about about the shareholder discount?

Just done a bit of scouting around and found this on the Shareholders site -

"Upon presentation of your valid card, at the Park entrance ticket windows only"

Never mind - it might have save a bit of time, but I doubt the queues will be that long coming up to noon on a Thursday in January!!!

Thanks for your reply Karen. :)

Becky, to get the shareholders discount you have to actually buy them at DLP gates.:)

No worries Elaine - many thanks for taking the time to help! :goodvibes

Is that the same for annual pass holders? We're going in August & taking my mum & nephews & need to buy passes for them. It's on my 'list' to give them a ring to see if we can buy them in advance, was going to do it next week. Will ring them anyway but not very hopeful now!

I sent an email last week asking if I could buy annual passes in advance (also hoping to save time at the gates!!! LOL ) but they replied that I would have to either buy a voucher at Guest Relations to exchange at the Annual Passport Office in Discoveryland or buy a day ticket that would then be deducted from the total cost of the Annual Passport. Either way, it means a queue the gates, then a visit to the Annual Passport Office. Never mind, I think we will just have to allocate an hour of our time for this! :rolleyes1:teeth:

Just a thought, I am using my shareholders discount to buy the annual passes and I do know that I can only use this discount on passes/tickets at the park gates.

So it MAY be possible to buy annual passes in advance, so long as you are not after the shareholders discount. I suggest you ignore my above post and telephone them after all!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter