Buying park tickets for Shanghai

Fsudisney

Mouseketeer
So I had read that you were able to buy park tickets directly from the concierge desk at the Toy story hotel if you were staying there and still receive your extra fastpass.
We booked our hotel a bit ago but were not able to buy tickets at that time so just planned on waiting and buying at the hotel.
But now I feel like I am reading and hearing conflicting things - now I’ve heard you can only get the extra fastpass if you bought the tickets at the same time as the hotel.
Can anyone who’s been there recently confirm that we are ok to buy tickets at the concierge desk?

You will be able to get your tickets from concierge desk along with the extra fastpasses.

If you buy online now, I'm pretty sure you are not able to get the extra fast passes as it will be a regular ticket. I've read lots of challenges getting it sorted despite having a hotel stay when the tickets were purchased in advance, in a separate transaction from the hotel booking.

So I had read that you were able to buy park tickets directly from the concierge desk at the Toy story hotel if you were staying there and still receive your extra fastpass.
We booked our hotel a bit ago but were not able to buy tickets at that time so just planned on waiting and buying at the hotel.
But now I feel like I am reading and hearing conflicting things - now I’ve heard you can only get the extra fastpass if you bought the tickets at the same time as the hotel.
Can anyone who’s been there recently confirm that we are ok to buy tickets at the concierge desk?
We did this when we stayed there at the end of February and were given the extra Fastpasses. The people on the concierge desk (well everywhere in the hotel actually) were really friendly and helpful. Be ready with what attraction you want to book each day and the time, we hadn't really given this any thought so made impulse choices!

Definitely don’t buy your tickets online now. We purchased ours separately from our hotel reservation, but still online, for our July 2018 trip and were unable to link the two in the app. Once we got to Shanghai, they wouldn’t give us the fast passes. Ultimately they took pity on us and refunded the tickets we’d bought online and allowed us to re-purchase them at the hotel desk, but it took six months for the refund to be credited back to us. To be honest, we’d given up hope of seeing the funds again at that point! Not worth the hassle; buy the tickets at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter