Buying packages outside the US for Disneyland Paris

theseacallsme

Mouseketeer
I am so excited to visit DLP this November! I started researching the offers on the US site for DLP, and couldn't believe how cheap some of them were! However, when I came onto the boards, I saw the recommendation to book via another country's website as they have different (and often better) deals!

My question is, when should I start looking at those deals? So far, only one other country had a fall/winter deal--everything else was for spring & summer. Has anyone done this before? Is there a particular country's site that historically gets the best deals? What would you recommend?

Thank you!!

I am so excited to visit DLP this November! I started researching the offers on the US site for DLP, and couldn't believe how cheap some of them were! However, when I came onto the boards, I saw the recommendation to book via another country's website as they have different (and often better) deals!

My question is, when should I start looking at those deals? So far, only one other country had a fall/winter deal--everything else was for spring & summer. Has anyone done this before? Is there a particular country's site that historically gets the best deals? What would you recommend?

Thank you!!
I just booked (within the last hour, actually!) Sequoia Lodge in July on the French site. Price difference for the exact same three nights: on the French site 1208 euro vs $2378 on the U.S. site. Even with the exchange rate, I saved more than $1000 booking on the French site. So, yeah - booking on the non-U.S. site is a MUCH better deal!

Of course, my reservation is in French, but that's a small price to pay over the extra grand.

I just booked (within the last hour, actually!) Sequoia Lodge in July on the French site. Price difference for the exact same three nights: on the French site 1208 euro vs $2378 on the U.S. site. Even with the exchange rate, I saved more than $1000 booking on the French site. So, yeah - booking on the non-U.S. site is a MUCH better deal!

Of course, my reservation is in French, but that's a small price to pay over the extra grand.
OOH nice!! I am really really hoping we find a deal that allows us to stay at the Disneyland Hotel for the same price we were willing to pay for the US deal (I believe Cheyenne?)

OOH nice!! I am really really hoping we find a deal that allows us to stay at the Disneyland Hotel for the same price we were willing to pay for the US deal (I believe Cheyenne?)
The Disneyland Hotel for the same dates comes to $2575 (versus $4500 on the U.S. site). $200 more than Sequoia on the U.S. site (about $400 more than Cheyenne), but the reason I booked on the French site was that I don't want to pay that much money for three nights, period. I'd love to stay at the DLH, but not for more than $800/night (even though I know that does include the park tickets).

Just to confirm I am doing this right. I went to the Disneyland Paris website, then if you click the flag in the upper right of the site(there is an actually country flag) I have compared the USA site to France, Italy (then I went to Ireland and great britain for english so I could understand) and ALL of them were at least 500-600 bucks cheaper (yes I used the exchange rate) than the USA deals.
So my question.....did you use your regular USA credit card to book? Were there any problems using a USA address?
Thanks for the info!!

Just to confirm I am doing this right. I went to the Disneyland Paris website, then if you click the flag in the upper right of the site(there is an actually country flag) I have compared the USA site to France, Italy (then I went to Ireland and great britain for english so I could understand) and ALL of them were at least 500-600 bucks cheaper (yes I used the exchange rate) than the USA deals.
So my question.....did you use your regular USA credit card to book? Were there any problems using a USA address?
Thanks for the info!!
No problem whatsoever. I used my regular credit card and my U.S. address. It even gave me the option to pay a deposit only and pay the rest later. Perfectly easy.

who has stayed at cheyenne? did you like it?

I stay there once in a while, depending on which hotel is the cheapest. It's for sleeping and maybe to have breakfast and to have the option to walk to the park.
It's not a resort with loads of amenities, it's a hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!