Buying Magic Bands

k5thbeatle

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they sell Magic Bands at the resorts and parks that are not available at the online store?

Or is the online stuff identical to everything you can get at the parks/resorts?

Thanks!

The selection shown in the Shop Disney Parks mobile app should be pretty close to what's available on-property.

ShopDisney.com (formerly DisneyStore.com) carries many of the same MagicBands and their inventory is separate from Shop Disney Parks.

you can find some discontinued special edition on eBay too. I picked up a limited edition black, Thanos MB for a good price.

You can stop by Liberty Square in MK and pick up your “free AP” MagicBands so you don’t have to purchase any.

You can enter the park using your AP plastic card and then pick up your AP MBs without waiting for them to be mailed to you.

I don't think the printed on demand bands are available from shop disney or the parks app. You have to buy those at specific locations in each park and Disney Springs. They have a huge selection of designs. I think the designs can be limited at the specific store too. For instance, I think Star Wars Launch Bay only has the Star Wars designs. I think the Space Mountain gift shop has all of the designs, except maybe some of the Star Wars ones.

I don't think the printed on demand bands are available from shop disney or the parks app. You have to buy those at specific locations in each park and Disney Springs. They have a huge selection of designs. I think the designs can be limited at the specific store too. For instance, I think Star Wars Launch Bay only has the Star Wars designs. I think the Space Mountain gift shop has all of the designs, except maybe some of the Star Wars ones.

Thank you for actually answering my question! :)

Does anyone know if they sell Magic Bands at the resorts and parks that are not available at the online store?

Or is the online stuff identical to everything you can get at the parks/resorts?

Thanks!

There are definitely some in park MB's you can't get online but the basic colors and most of the designs are available on the shop Disney parks app. IIRC when you shop for MB"s on the app it tells you if it is an in park only item.

Thank you for actually answering my question! :)

I have also seen non-limited pre-printed bands available in the parks and resorts that are not available from Shop Disney or the parks app. It seems different shops have different selections. They may be ones that they are discontinuing. The limited edition ones usually only sell in the parks, but sometimes you can get it from Shop Disney or the parks app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter