Buying AP's on the DLand Website

xmelissax

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to buy my new AP passes for my BF and I on the Disneyland website and it seems like something is wrong with the checkout page. Once I fill in all my info it won't let me click on continue to finish checking out. I click on the button and nothing happens. Has anyone else had this problem? I could just buy it at the park but this would be easier.

:earsgirl: My friend had a problem purchasing her passes online last week. She finally found out why (after quite a bit of frustration) and she let me know what it was so that when I purchased my passes (we are heading to DL together in November) I wouldn't encounter the same problem. There is a white box with a scroll bar on the side with the "rules" of purchase listed on one of the screens just before you pay. You need to scroll down to the bottom of that box and check that you have read it and agree otherwise the trasaction never proceeds any further. Hopefully yours is the same problem and this bit of info will help you out!

That was the problem! That was easy to miss since you can't see the check box without scrolling down. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter