Buying a water park AP & a DAH ticket verses this agency deal

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Well I have a three night stay at OKW in early June booked and was planning a water parks only trip and was just planning to buy an annual pass to the water parks.

But my husband is on me about wanting to go to Pandora in the AK, so I thought about adding on a DAH event then, if they continue with the event into June.

The annual passes and one DAH event for three people totals up really close to $815!!!! But then I priced out a one night stay at POR with a 2 day park ticket (with a certain travel agency) which would include one visit to a water park for three people for a total of around $835!!! Since I was going to add one additional night before my DVC somewhere, this seems like a no brainer.

With my calculations the real savings is more on the tickets verses the room at POR. $595 for 3 Disney adults 2-day tickets with a free water park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter