• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy tickets a day early for New years eve

turtle51

Disney Fanatic
Can anyone help me on this one. Can we buy our tickets 2morrow for new years eve. I would rather take a drive tomorrow and just wait in line to get in than wait for an hour new years eve morning

you can buy park hopper tickets and i think single day reg tickets at most disney stores, and i am pretty sure you would be able to buy hopper tickets at the gates early..not sure about the one day passes..prob not since they are dated i think

In May we bought one day park hoppers the night before. Ours didnt have a date on them. we bought at the ticket windows in the coutrt yard between the two parks. I had to wait to buy there because I used my disney reward points to pay for them and when I emailed Disney they said I could not do it in advance. (Even though I have seen people here say they do it in advance on the reward cards)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter