butterfly garden at Epcot?

mommyof2girls

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know about a butterfly garden in Future World at Epcot? My girls absolutely love butterflies...Thanks.

I think I saw someone post somewhere else that it was in FW near the Universe of Energy. Hopefully someone can confirm that.

I don't know about Future World but there is a butterfly garden in United Kingdom at Epcot.

There is a butterfly garden outside of MouseGears, the exit towards Test Track. Look on your left as you exit the building.

I hope they are in season (is that the correct terminology) when we arrive.

:D

My daughter loves butterflies as well. We've been to some of the butterfly sanctuaries and there aren't quiet as many at Epcot because it's outdoor, but we still saw a lot. It was especially neat during the flower & garden festival.

I know there is one across from Test Track, after you pass the bathrooms. It's small, but very peaceful. There are lovely flowers everywhere and tiny butterflies flying around. There are a couple of benches to sit and enjoy. I took some nice pictures in that area.

My DW and DD love the butterfly garden by TT. We have to spend at least 30 min there every time we go. There are several BGs around the WDW property. There are at least 3 in FW and 2 or 3 at POR and of course at AK and AKL.

We even planted one in our front yard last weekend (in the rain.)

You should take her to the ladybug release at GF. They used to have a butterfly release somewhere on property but cant remember where it was. You might want to call Gst Relations.

Have to say WDW has several wonderful butterfly areas. Two in Epcot (TT & UK), one at the Beach Club (lobby back exit), GF (to the left of the front door). I was so pleased when they built a replica of the CR to house the butterflies at their resort and FW is always filled with Butterfly plants.

During the Flower & Garden Show at EPCOT in the spring we have been to the butterfly garden for the butterfly release. I have seen the other ones mentioned - in the UK & outside the BC lobby (heading towards the water).

Oh yes thats right by mouse gears.... i saw a bunny there last year... thought it was kind of random and yes it had straight ears not mickey ears

Oh No....I will be there during the flower and garden show. I am not kidding you when I tell you I am deathly afraid of butterflies. If you are there between May 14-17 and you see a grown woman running and screaming......it will be me. I hate those suckers... worms with wings

P.S. I feel the same way about Santa Claus - the fat b*$%@#d:( :(

Thank you all for responding - we will be there for the flower and garden show and so I hope we will be seeing lots of them. My kids will be thrilled. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter