Business class security line Orlando airport?

Not that I know of. There is precheck and the regular line. At least, that's what I've noticed.

Is that same as first class? Our boarding pass was marked priority first class and there was absolutely a shorter line at MCO. Completely unmarked and had to ask 3 different people to find it, but saved us at least a hour.

I used to be Delta Medallion and they had a separate first class/preferred line.

Is that same as first class? Our boarding pass was marked priority first class and there was absolutely a shorter line at MCO. Completely unmarked and had to ask 3 different people to find it, but saved us at least a hour.

Hi, yes, the same as first. Do you remember where it was? I´m struggling to find anything on it, and would rather be prepared!

I used to be Delta Medallion and they had a separate first class/preferred line.

That´s great news, by any chance do you remember where it was in the terminal? I can´t find anything online about it, and like i say above, would really like to be prepared.

That´s great news, by any chance do you remember where it was in the terminal? I can´t find anything online about it, and like i say above, would really like to be prepared.

Back then it was around the center of the security area but they could have moved it. You probably will have to ask.

Actually believe They have taken this out I have to set up at Orlando. There was one for several years but I have not seen it Or had access to it in quite a while

MCO doesn't want to make it easy on you.

When I was in the precheck libecat MCO a few weeks ago, there was a couple arguing with the TSA guy...saying they had first class tickets so they were entitled to precheck. TSA didn't agree. He told them to head to the regular security line. They were not happy.

When I was in the precheck libecat MCO a few weeks ago, there was a couple arguing with the TSA guy...saying they had first class tickets so they were entitled to precheck. TSA didn't agree. He told them to head to the regular security line. They were not happy.
That's just some entitled jerk trying to bully the TSA guy. Good for him for making them go through the regular line.

Pre-check is a pre-screening of security risks -- not a "what are you willing to pay" benefit.

JetBlue used to give "even more speed" when you booked an extra legroom seat. That was basically their version of a first class expedited security line. I think it was the same line used for other airlines . They stopped offering it at MCO several years ago.

MCO has, or, had at some point in the past four years, a “premium passenger” line. It’s intended for first/business class travelers and those with elite status on the airlines. It’s just a shorter line for the regular security process.

We traveled home from MCO last week and used the "priority passenger" line at security in Terminal B. You might have to ask a few people to get directed to the right place, because it's not marked at all. But it was a great time saver.

Hi, yes, the same as first. Do you remember where it was? I´m struggling to find anything on it, and would rather be prepared!

It’s really hard to describe. It was not called the pre-check line. Just got you way up ahead of the crowds. For us we were in the gate 50+ section so not the first section after check-in and as you look at the line everyone is going to get in, to the left was this
Line almost like outside the ropes. Takes you right up to the tsa agent checking id’s. Just ask the workers where the line is and you will get pointed.

Learn from us - don’t ask is this the right line as we had two say “yes but you have first class” which we took to mean no it’s not right line. Ask instead where the first class line is.

I should also note this was just last week a couple days AFTER the battery fiasco so still being used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter