• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Business Cards for kids with disabilities

zumbergc

DIS Veteran
Hey All,

I wanted to mention a web site that only charges the shipping & handling for business cards when you let them keep their logo on the back of the card.
Thats for 250 business cards.

The place is www.vistaprint.com

I checked the cost for their S&H = Slow*: 21 Days - $5.25
If you want them faster they charge more.

They do offer more options than 30, but those business cards cost more. they also can print on both sides (costs more). You can upload your pics (unfortunately that costs a fee).

The last place i worked this is where my boss got my business cards.
They use to just order the free ones (well you have to pay S&H), but then switched after the company got bigger.

Note: I'm not affiliated in any was with this website. I haven't purchased from this site, but several of my friends have, and well the business cards look nice. I've never priced out business cards, so i'm assuming just paying the shipping is a good price.

Someone mentioned they had a business card that stated their child had x illness if they had some type of encounter. I think this could be extremely useful for an individual or parent because sometimes you don't want to explain. Not that you should ever have to explain to total strangers.

(I saw the original thread this idea was in got closed. Hopefull this thread won't get deleted.)
Connie

thanks for the information. Many people may not be aware that you can send files right to companies over the internet and have them print cards for you. Free (except for shipping and hadling is good!)
My older DD got business cards printed from a company that does business on the internet and was very pleased. I don't remember what company she used, but it wass less expensive and she could order a smaller quantity than she would have to from a local printer.

It took me about 40 minutes of messing around on the VistaPrint website, but I just ordered the 250 "free" ($5.25 S/H) cards - especially printed with a message of Thanks to hand out to special CMs when we visit WDW in December. You can fill in any kind of message you want in the spaces provided. It doesn't have to be the names and company addresses, etc. that those blanks imply. And you can keep previewing what you've got, and make numerous changes, till you're satisfied with the end result. Keep in mind that what you see on the screen will be larger than the finished product. I added an extra $.09 (for the whole order) for glossy finish on the front - which is supposed to make the colors stand out more. You don't get any choice of colors - other than what comes with the particular design you choose.

I got my cards from vistaprint two years ago, and I still have a lot left. They were great! My have my name and my title is Noah and Talya's Mom.

Then I list myaddress, home number, my cell number and my e-mail. Whenever the kids have a playdate, I leave a card, so they have my contact info.

The kids have one whenever we go to WDW. We add our hotel info and my DH's cell on the back. This is a great thing for my peace of mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter