Busch gardens money saving ?

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Their fun card is now a little over $100..
It now includes rest of 2019 and 2020.
We are there end of nov /dec for sports tourney and will be there next Christmas .. can easily do a couple days this trip and one next year that would make it appear to be a good deal

Need thoughts on parking ? Is there still a weekly pass?
Refillable season long drinks ? As I believe there’s no outside foods allowed. Not sure I’m thinking of all day dining never had much luck with those before lines etc ..

Black Friday sales ? Any thoughts ?
Thanks so much for any help

I don't know of any weekly passes for parking. The only way to get free parking is for someone to be a season pass member. They do have a great deal on refillable drinks though! I have brought snacks and bottles of water in with no problems. I never found the all day dining to be a good deal. I buy kids meals or share 1 adult meal between a kid and an adult to reduce the costs.

BG normally throws out a ticket deal around BF. We love BG and it's really not too bad cost wise but I would like to see better food options.

We did Busch Gardens Williamsburg and packed snacks. They say no bags of snacks and there is a size limit per snack like 2 oz. I distributed them amongst three bags and had things like nuts, dried fruit and peanut butter crackers. We got a few purchased foods but only spent like $35 for six people although including a one year old.

We love the all day dining for us its been so worth it cause it covers unlimted drinks. If you look on the seaworld/BG forum you will find a lot of tips as well as a lot of season pass holders who you can ask anything.

Sort of the same topic. We were in San Antonio in August and purchased Platinum passes for $139 per person. Good for all SeaWorld, bush gardens and aquatic parks for a year. Comes also with free parking at all the parks, preferred seating, discounts on dining and merchandise. We will be in Orlando and San Diego over this time period so worked out well. If you are in an area with another SW park - check out those prices too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter