Bus travel times

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
Is there a list/matrix/table anywhere that lists average bus travel times? I'm not referring to "when does the next bus arrive". I'm looking for an average length of time it takes a bus to get from point A to point B WDW. Obviously this depends greatly on the season, time of day, etc. and I realize there's no way to guarantee something such as this. Thanks!

I know The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World published a comparison chart (bus vs car) in every isdue, but a quick glance at www.touringplans.com didn't bring it up. You could go there and search harder than I did.

From where to where? A number of posters have recommended Google Maps.

Google maps will give you the most accurate estimate. Just use the public transportation tab (it looks like a train)

Google maps will give you the most accurate estimate. Just use the public transportation tab (it looks like a train)
Be aware that, while Google Maps is good for estimated travel time, it does not reflect actual departure times at WDW. It will show buses available long after parks have closed,

From Pop Century to Magic Kingdom.
From Pop Century to Epcot.
From Pop Century to Hollywood Studios.
From Pop Century to Animal Kingdom.

Thanks!
25 minutes.
10 minutes, soon to be supplemented by the Skyliner.
Also 10 minutes, soon to be supplemented by the Skyliner.
Ten - fifteen minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!