Bus to WL?

Andrew_Lubow

DIS Veteran
I haven't used the Ft Wilderness Bus system for about a year so I haven't used the new color system yet. I have no problem understanding they go to the Reception Outpost for transfers to busses for AK, DTD & Epcot and they go to the Settlement to transfers to busses to the TTC & MGM. The thing that's unclear to me is if this Settlement bus also stops at WL so I can resort hop there for sit down meals or sight seeing there? Or will I have to go to the TTC to catch a WL bus?

The easiest way to WL is to take the launch at the marina. It makes a Contemporary, WL, FW loop and is fast!

Sorry, I can't help with the bus info--we took the boat. It was really neat checking out the Contemporary--never did that before.

When I stayed at WL in July I took a bus to FW from the WL. I am assuming the bus was on it's way back from the TTC, it dropped me off at the settlement area. When wanted to come back I took a bus from the settlement area also. I believe the bus said on it TTC/WL, anyhow WL was the first stop. The bus followed the route parallel to the jogging trail that connects FW to the WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter