• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus to Magic Kingdom - no monorail?

rivercottage

Lazy River Expert
Hello!

Im going in just 2 days and 19 hours....!

I have a quick question, I adore the monorail and ferry, if I get a bus from AKL to MK - Will it take me directly to the gate? or to the ticket and transportation centre?!

Many thanks guys!

A bus from AKL (any Disney resort for that matter) to MK will take you to the gate, not the TTC.

You can go for joyrides on the monorail and ferry any time you like during normal park hours. (Just before opening and just after closing the "resort" monorail may be limited to give priority to certain guests.)

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Then I must drive to the park in the morning.

There is something about the carpark and getting on the magic tram that I adore soooo much!

Do I have to pay parking at the parks if Im staying at a resort?

:-)

You don't have to pay to park if you're a resort guest.

Several times during our trip we took the monorail from MK to Epcot. My kids loved the ride and when you arrive at Epcot the monorail loops around and gives you a little tour of the park before you get off. We were then just able to take the bus back to our resort from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter