Bus to Disney Springs

StreetFamily2008

A queen, her king, 2 princes and a princess!
Does anyone know how early the busses start picking up at resorts to go to Disney Springs? We have a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointment that starts at 9:15 and was planning on leaving at 8:15 but I just noticed that Disney Springs doesn’t open until 10:00.

Does anyone know how early the busses start picking up at resorts to go to Disney Springs? We have a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointment that starts at 9:15 and was planning on leaving at 8:15 but I just noticed that Disney Springs doesn’t open until 10:00.

They start running the buses about 45 minutes before Disney Springs opens, so, I think if you wait for a bus you’ll be late for your appointment.

If it the appointment isn' t on your 1st morning check the bus time board at your resort if you are there around the time you want to head to DS. The MDE app which now has bus time arrivals at the your resort( not sure on the details as they rolled it out after our last trip) . So you could also check that. Worst case is it a ride share taxi or Minnie Van if you don't have a car.
I know on our last trip in 2017 I saw DS buses before 9:00am at POFQ.

The Disney Springs bus arrived around 8:30 am at WL. I would think that the DS buses would arrive at all the resorts around that time. I know I've seen them at other resorts early in the morning.

They do arrive much earlier than the DS opening, but they will be less frequent. You can always inquire with the hotel or if there is a transportation CM around, ask if they can send one. Give it plenty of time though!

We've seen Disney Springs buses while waiting for a bus to make rope drop in the past. So they do start early, but as PP mentions, they are few and far between at that time since not many people are going to the Springs then. I would plan to take Uber or a Minnie Van if a car seat is needed.

@StreetFamily2008 What eventually worked out? We will be in a very similar situatuon in 2020. I'd like avoid spending extra on Lyft/Minnievans if possible.
Did you enjoy the BBB at DS? We're debating DS vs. MK, but DD is very keen on a photo with that carriage.

@StreetFamily2008 What eventually worked out? We will be in a very similar situatuon in 2020. I'd like avoid spending extra on Lyft/Minnievans if possible.
Did you enjoy the BBB at DS? We're debating DS vs. MK, but DD is very keen on a photo with that carriage.

FYI, I think they just opened a BBB at the Grand Floridian. I don't have details.

FYI, I think they just opened a BBB at the Grand Floridian. I don't have details.
Yes, first week of August the GF gets its own BBB, so now there are three choices. It's not yet clear whether the GF one will have some of the extras (namely the photo studio) that the DS one has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter