Bus Times Now On MDE

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I don't think Disney thought this through!lol

Guests are routinely running from their rooms and through our Resort trying to make their bus!

They have almost run us over a few times!lol:)

Guests are routinely running from their rooms and through our Resort trying to make their bus!

Oh, so it's like a Disneyfied Running of the Bulls? I love free entertainment. I must reserve a balcony and some adult beverages to watch this live.....:teeth:

I don't see the point in running to make the bus! I did that once to try and catch a MK bus at AOA, by the time I reached the front doors of the lobby I was knackered because of the heat. It won't hurt people if they slowed down for once.

I don't see the point in running to make the bus! I did that once to try and catch a MK bus at AOA, by the time I reached the front doors of the lobby I was knackered because of the heat. It won't hurt people if they slowed down for once.

Yes, after all it is a vacation, right?

LOL. Sorry you were almost run over.

I am glad to see the information appear on MDE, though.

Last edited:

My mantra about transportation is there will always be another bus/boat/monorail. Unless it is the last one of the night, which will wait for you. lol
Ours too! We want to enjoy our vacation, yes we want to get in a bunch of stuff BUT more importantly we do not want to go home exhausted. Once we slowed down (thanks to having our 1st DD) we realized how much more fun and relaxing the trips had become.

I have been waiting for them to add it to MDE, great news. We will definitely use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!