bus stops @ POR ?

dizkidz2

Mouseketeer
If we request AB building #27 where is the closest bus stop? I can't seem to locate it on the map. I looked @ the resort map & seen that there is a north, east & west bus stop but not a south?
Is the bus stop @ the main check-in?:confused:

I'm wondering why you chose bldg. 27? If you would like to be closer to the bus stop (south depot), bldg's 14 and 15 are absolutely awesome. A few steps from everywhere central.

Jillpie
I thought I read somewhere that #27 was another alternate chose to requesting #14/15. We have never stayed @ PO at all & I was just looking from the map. Is it considerably longer of a walk?

Chip 'n Dale Expres
Since only 1 bus stop is open does that mean the other parts of the resort are closed?

Buildings 14 and 15 are the first bldg's closest to the food court and main building, you couldn't get any more convenient than them. Bldg. 27 is farther, I would change your request to these if you don't want to walk after a full day at the parks.
I did hear that they are keeping the "teen" numbered bldgs open while they're rehabbing the others. Let me know if you have any other questions with this resort, I absolutely love it! :D

Bldg. #27 is just past 14 and 18. It is not a bad walk at all. We stayed in AB in bldg. 35. Now that was a hike, but it was a really nice hike!! When we stayed in Magnolia Terrace we always used the main depot. In bldg 35 I think it was the west depot but I could be wrong. Bldg. 27 is in a nice spot. I say go with it.

I just suggested 14 and 15 because Tyler (our Dis bus driver! lol) says that just South Depot is opened for bus stops right now. So if the OP wants the very closest to that bus stop, it would be these bldg's. Although the above poster is correct, 27 is shortly after these bldg's, but not the closest. Have fun choosing, you just can't go wrong here. It is all beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter