Bus pick up locations outside of the parks?

sawlacey

Earning My Ears
Can anybody tell me where you get on & off the resort buses at the parks? Do they let you on & off right outside of the park entrances or is it by the Ticket & Transportation Center that I keep ready about? How far is the TTC away from the parks & how do you get from the TTC to the parks? Sorry this is getting confusing!:rolleyes: I asked a friend about it that went last year & she doesn't remember seeing any buses at all! They had their own car. Would appreciate any information on this! Thanks.:pinkbounc

The bus stops are as follows:

Magic Kingdom - as you leave the gates go to the left and follow the signs, very close.

Epcot - as you leave the gates go to the left and follow the signs, very close.

Studios - as you leave the gates go to the right and follow the signs, very close

Animal Kingdom - as you leave the gates, go to the right and follow the signs, very close

The TTC is the main parking lot for the Magic Kingdom. It is also the transfer point for the monorail and many of the buses.

As was already said, the TTC is the parking lot for the Magic Kingdom. It sits across a lagoon from MK. To get from the TTC to Magic Kingdom, you can either take a monorail or a ferry boat. You can also catch a monorail from the TTC to Epcot. Animal Kingdom and MGM require a bus from the TTC, but each park also has its own parking lot.

One of the reasons I usually prefer to take a bus from my resort to the parks, is that the the busses do let you off at the entrance. If you drive your car, you have to park (in a HUGE lot and risk losing your car ;) ) and take a tram to the entrance. In the case of the MK though, if you drive, you must park at the TTC lot, take a tram to the TTC itself, and then take a monorail or ferry to the entrance of MK.

I also prefer the bus over a car. The parking lot can be a nightmare if it's busy season.
The bus is much easier at least for me, although some people don't like them. When they are crowded I think it helps the Disney feeling, everyone is excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter