Bus changes?

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
Just read a post on the Transportation board stating that some changes will be made to the FW buses--hopefully all positive! It will be interesting to hear from people returning about actual changes.

92 days to go!

I read the post on the Transportation board, too ....... could hardly contain my excitement. It is long overdue and almost any change they make should be for the better. Transportation at FW has steadily declined for the last 10 years and I can only imagine that there is nowhere to go but up! As for me, I will be there in April, so I hope they have any new changes implemented so we can try them out!

Bianca, let us know when you get back if you see any changes! I go at the end of May, and I hope they have done some improving! That bus trip back from TL takes forever and it is only about 5 minutes away!! Many times I have felt like jumping off the bus as it passes FW;)

91 days to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter