Bunk Beds at Grand Californian

babylisa4

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the size of the bunk beds? Do you think they are extra long twins? (My teenage sons hate to share a bed but I was wondering if these would be long enough? Thanks I love these message boards.

I believe they're the size of regular bunk beds, so they're probably just standard twin bunk beds. If your teens can sleep comfortably in a regular twin then you would be okay requesting bunk beds. Good luck! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

FYI we asked about the BB's when we booked our stay, we were told they were on a first come first serve basis. Seems like these should be bookeable rooms. Might have something to do with our CM rates, but I'm not sure.

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>
<font color="#CC0099">Bound for the Grand Californian at Disneyland

how was your stay there at the Grand Californian...

it sorta looks it is similar to the wilderness lodge at disney ....in conceptual terms...

we might be staying there in may.....

are small. I think a standard twin. I am 5'6" and they were too small for me.

The nicest thing for us is that the bunk bed has a trundle bed (we have a 21 month old), so the trundle was PERFECT for him- and we didn't have to worry about him falling onto the floor.

The hotel is very nicely done, just needs to work out a few kinks. Beware of the DCA park view, the view is lovely, but the park is noisy loud! For us, with a baby, next time we'll forego the DCA view and go for the quieter side.

Susy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter