Bunco Game - PCC 5.0

Hi all!
I would love to give it a try! (Kevin will go poolside!)
Please add me to the list. :)
Thanks!
Patti

We're doing a stingray "thing" and I think it's at the Caymans. A friend has set it up, so if I find I have a scheduling conflict, I will let the Bunco group know right away. There may be some people on the Nov 30 FB page who would like to play, but they didn't know if they would be welcomed in this group.

Usually there are prizes involved with playing Bunco. Do we need to bring something to give as a prize? Are prizes donated? Is there a cost to play? (just a few questions that came to me recently)
Virginia

There may be some people on the Nov 30 FB page who would like to play, but they didn't know if they would be welcomed in this group.

Virginia

Since this is listed as an official DU event, you will need your DU credentials.

I'm working on getting a game together for FB folks.

Jennifer, my parents and I will have to bow out of Bunco as out Grand Cayman tour does not end until 3:15 or so.

Hope all of you have fun and we will catch you some other time.

Lisa

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) as Batgirl67. My tour at Grand Cayman may not get me back in time to play Bunco. Sorry.

We're staying on the ship that day, so sign us up for Bunco. Never played, but we'll take your word that it's easy to learn - Jen, Debbi, and Barry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!