bummed out about the weather

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
It looks like they are predicting rain for just about the entire week that I am in Paris. :umbrella: Does it typically rain all day or just shower or mist?

When Are you going Kaygela?
Iam going tomorrow :Pinkbounc
And yes Iam to very dissapointed about the weather. :sad2:
At least tomorrow looks like being a nice day sunny and around 17degrees :sunny:
But the weekend looks a washout...Iam hoping fot light drizzle :umbrella:

Intellicast predicts "light rain" or "showers" for the next 10 days which doesn't sound too bad. It should be bright though which makes a lot of difference I think - have a wonderful time!! Here's some sunshine for you
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

As I said to tallym, I never believe weather forecasts anyway!!

Fiingers crossed for some good weather for you all!! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for the good cheer and sunshine :sunny:

TallyM- we are leaving for Paris tomorrow and staying in the city. We plan on going to DLP, most likely, Wednesday and possibly Thursday to the studios and outlets. I was in Paris 25 years ago, but this is a 1st for my DH and DSs. My DH would rather not devote a 2nd day to Disney so we'll have to see how much touring we get in before Wednesday. Are you going for the weekend or longer? :wave2:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Sending sunny vibes your way!!! Hopefully it'll rain only when you're inside museums and late at night when you're sleeping!

MinnieYC said:
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Sending sunny vibes your way!!! Hopefully it'll rain only when you're inside museums and late at night when you're sleeping!

Sending you lots of pixiedust that this will happen! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Thinking positive sunshine thoughts for you all :) :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Hopefully you will have a wonderful trip, whatever the weather :sunny:

Paris and DLP my favourite city and place in the world :)

Reid

Don't let the weather forecast get you down. We just returned from our European vacation last night. We were at DLP a week ago Monday and the weather report was for rain. It turned out to be a beautiful day. Sunny and comfortable temps.

It seems that rain was predicted nearly everyday while we were in Europe and it really didn't rain all that much. Today is our first day at home and they predicted rain all day here. It rained overnight, but now the sun is out and it's beautiful. I think I'll give up listening to the weather.

You could say that we made it a condensed trip. We went to the Studios first which was much smaller than I probably thought it was going to be. I love the Studios in Orlando and find that there is just so much to do. There just didn't seem to be as many rides as we would have liked. We did get to use our tickets to access Disnelyand Park after 5:00pm that same day so we took advantage of that and hit a couple of rides there...but it was very crowded, although the lines didn't seem very long. I think I could have spent more time at that park than at the studios...but everyone else in our group was starting to get really tired, so we left earlier than I would have liked.

I'd say if you're only going for one day, hit the main park and forget about the Studios. The stunt show was really good though....but for rides, I'd say Disneyland Park over the Studios.

Thanks Kelleigh - I think most people would agree with that strategy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter