Building\Room recommendation - Hilton Head

cman

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We're going to HH in a couple weeks and I'm looking for recommendations for which building or room to request.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Building 31 has the best views-and dolphins have been seen from there several times. It's the furthest out, but the resort is so small that nothing is ever too far away.

Do you have kids with you? We had a 2BR that was right behind the pool. It worked out great, because if the kids wanted to grab a snack or use the restroom we could run right back. Or in one case I went back and sat on the porch to watch them use the slide and had just as good of a view as I would have from the beach chairs over there.
Surprisingly, there wasn't much noise inside from the pool either which was our first concern when getting our room assignment.

Do you have kids with you? We had a 2BR that was right behind the pool. It worked out great, because if the kids wanted to grab a snack or use the restroom we could run right back. Or in one case I went back and sat on the porch to watch them use the slide and had just as good of a view as I would have from the beach chairs over there.
Surprisingly, there wasn't much noise inside from the pool either which was our first concern when getting our room assignment.

If I remember right, building 27 would be good for this-close to the pool, but great marsh view.

I've never had a disappointing view from a HHI room! And we've stayed in the lodge area, marsh area, and pool view area. All were special in there own way!!

We were there for 5 days. 4 were fantastic - 75-80 and sunny. One was in the low 70's and cloudy but not rainy.

If I remember right, building 27 would be good for this-close to the pool, but great marsh view.

We've stayed in building 27 twice. Best building in the whole resort for being super quiet, having a marsh view, and yet being right at all the action.

We will be going for the first time and in an 1-bedroom next summer. Is there a particular building that would be good for a first timer with young kids??

LAX

Right now we're in a 1 BR in the Main Lodge, and we love it. However, for you, I've noticed that our villa faces directly east, which may make the balcony kind of toasty in the summer. Building 12, second floor, has some nice trees around it, may be better in the summer. There was one 1 BR that had an especially nice view. I'm not sure of the number, but I THINK it was #1224.

I wonder if the dolphin tour through the resort is better than the private ones?

I wonder if the dolphin tour through the resort is better than the private ones?

We did the dolphin tour thru the resort. It was private - just the 4 of us and the tour guide. He catered the tour to our boys likes. I would recommend it, although I remembering thinking it cost more than the others offered around town - but those are on boats with quite a few others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!