Building locations

jltdone

Mouseketeer
Hello I need a little help, I am getting confused by the building names and what name goes with what part of the building.
Can anyone help me out.
Thank you

As @dachsie says above, the Ewa tower is on the right in this picture. The Wianae tower is on the left. The smaller building in the center is where the lobby, gift shop and a restaurant are located.

At the risk of sounding like a total novice is 1 building DVC units and one regular rooms or are they dispersed between the 2?

I have a child that naps during the day, we are staying in a Garden View, what would be the best wing and room number for less noise and maybe a slight view of the water. Thanks.

For what its worth, everything is connected through the short building in the middle photo where the lobby, store, and some dining are located. You can walk between the two towers on floor 3, which is the main floor. Because everything is connected inside, IMO, the tower location is less important and nothing is a far a walk. The resort isn't as huge as I was expecting it to be.

As mentioned, Waianae is slightly smaller and is closer to the parking ramp, spa, Ulu Café, and adult pool. Ewa is closer to the store, Makahiki, AMA AMA, Aunty's, Off the Hook, and the lawn where the luau is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts