Build-A-Bearville is the closest thing to VMK

JGoof

Gilroy Darkflame, Wizard
Look at my BABV avi's Mickey ears. It's official, Build-A-Bearville is the closest think to VMK.

2-24-2010000.png

OK, they are not exactly "Mickey" ears, but I call 'em Mickey ears.

They will be your to make in the new store coming soon in BABV.

Seriously, BABV is very close to VMK. It has housing and dictionary chat. But I admit, the mini games are more for kids.

http://www.buildabearville.com

I agree it is a wonderful game plus the clothes, furniture and game selection is amazing. They are always coming up with something new to keep the game exciting.

Did you see the Disney bear that will be arriving next month in their Downtown Disney shop? I am hoping the large white 'cartoon gloves' that were a glitch several months back will be available soon too. That way I can totally turn my character into Mickey if I like.:earboy2:

Did you see the Disney bear that will be arriving next month in their Downtown Disney shop? I am hoping the large white 'cartoon gloves' that were a glitch several months back will be available soon too. That way I can totally turn my character into Mickey if I like.:earboy2:

No, I did not see the Disney bear. If my wife does not already know about it, she will be thrilled!

And also the game is free to play or almost. If you want the full experience, all you need to buy is one $10 or $12 dollar bear. No more fees after that. :thumbsup2

i gotta say it is the closest but idk there is something lacking from it.. idk what it is but there is something:guilty:

i gotta say it is the closest but idk there is something lacking from it.. idk what it is but there is something:guilty:

I agree. Build-A-Bear is a great company, but it's not Disney. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pluto:

Maybe it needs a little more magic. :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter