Bugs in June?

firecracker

never been tagged, but that's OK...I'm secure abou
I'm wondering when and if the bugs get bad in June? All day, evening only? Specifically mosquitos, of course.

Thanks.

We go every year in June and we've never had a problem with bugs or mosquitos. I've heard of others having problems with no-seeums, but I'm not sure if they are out during certain times of the year or not.

I live in St. Petersburg and the mosquitoes really love me. But I've never had a problem with them at Disney during any time of the year. I think they spray for them quite a lot. You shouldn't have any problem at all.

I found bugs bad in august, but that's just my honest opinion, and they are probably no worse in august than any other time.

have been in december too - very cold, but no bugs!!!

Carene

At the resorts and parks, they are not that much of a problem although you are likely to get some mosquito bites at night. In fact, it is not anywhere near as bad as it usually is that time of year in Indiana. Where you do get heavy populations of mosquitos that can be there early morning, night and even during day are places like the golf courses or heavily wooded areas like in the Fort Wilderness resort.

I can honestly say I've never seen a bug at WDW in the summer. They must spray the little critters. (I did almost step on a snake at BB though:eek: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter