Buffets at Universal

Elke

Mouseketeer
My children enjoy eating at buffets. Are there any buffets at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel or CityWalk?

Thank you.

Hi Elke:)

Depending on when you travel, high season or off will make a huge difference in how many buffets you encounter.

We were there in December and the Trattoria at Portofino had a wonderful breakfast as well as dinner buffet. We just returned last month and went to the Trattoria and was so disapointed to find that if was menu only. I happened to ask and was told that it was a waste of food and money to offer a buffet when crowds are low.

I would give both hotels a call closer to your travel dates and ask if the buffets are back.

Latin Quarter also had a lunch buffet in December and that as well was not being offered last month.

They were serving a buffet at Hard Rock's Sunset Grill. A full buffet and also a continental breakfast buffet.

If I can think of any other buffets I will post them.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter