Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheRustyScupper

Thanks for all of the info! I refer here for several trips, but his one is different.

This thread is a great help when planning trips. We are going on a Disney YES trip in March. We plan on purchasing Dining Cards in advance, 2 of our reservations could not be made through WDW groups. So I've seen a price increase since we booked our trip, TH and CP.

Post 1 indicates next price increase, February 2017. Will that be closer to the beginning of month or mid-month? We have to order the Dining Cards by a certain date to receive in time. Thanks!

BTW - Know anything about the Dining Cards? Limited details given to us.

Post 1 indicates next price increase, February 2017. Will that be closer to the beginning of month or mid-month?

1) Probably mid-month.
2) We need time to cleanup after the Super Bowl party before we can concentrate on other matters.
3) And no, I don't have a favorite, it is just a convenient excuse for a group party.

That Boma price in June drives me crazy. As much as I want to eat there (because I stay at Kidani), spending $200.00 for that buffet for a family of four is way outside my comfort zone.

We can eat at Jiko for the same price!
I am in complete agreement there. I have a dinner ADR but with the 20% AP discount at Jiko being offered for 2017 I think I could spend LESS at Jiko than Boma.

Thank you! I think I am going to cancel my Cape May reservation though after reading this, for 8/14. $170 before tip is just a bit much for a buffet. Bummer, we love Cape May.
I canceled Crystal Palace for breakfast. I am not paying those kind of prices. Looks like no more buffets for us. The food is decent but certainly not worth $34.00+ per adult and 20.00 for a kid.

I canceled Crystal Palace for breakfast. I am not paying those kind of prices. Looks like no more buffets for us. The food is decent but certainly not worth $34.00+ per adult and 20.00 for a kid.

I am thinking about canceling it too. With the prices for breakfast plus no advantage to PPO, I feel like we might as well have dinner there instead. At least it won't be overpriced eggs and waffles? I'm on the fence. My daughter loves Pooh...

1) Price increases take effect on the dates listed.
2) If no increase listed by your trip dates, the price remains the same.
3) As far as Christmas, with the exception of the actual holiday, prices usually don't change.
4) WDW has pretty much stopped "holiday" and "prime time" food increases.

oh! so...Easter 2017 food prices should be what we see here now, not a premium for that weekend or timeframe?

I am thinking about canceling it too. With the prices for breakfast plus no advantage to PPO, I feel like we might as well have dinner there instead. At least it won't be overpriced eggs and waffles? I'm on the fence. My daughter loves Pooh...

We switched from breakfast to lunch also. Lunch and dinner have Pooh and co. also.

Though, we will miss the breakfast lasagna.

Thanks so much for this! Do we have any idea yet on the cost for the Bon Voyage Breakfast?

Hello, does anyone know if there is an updated price for Hollywood & Vine breakfast with Fantasmic? Is it the same price as the lunch? Thanks in advance!

I'm looking at the price listing for Chef Mickey....is brunch really cheaper than breakfast? I just booked brunch but am curios. Thanks!

@TheRustyScupper

Could you please help me understand your chart. I have a reservation for BOMA dinner on April 21, 2017. I know it's still Easter week, but not sure what I'm paying....Disney's website says the range is $35-$60....but your chart seems to indicate that there is no holiday pricing for DINNER (just for breakfast)? Am I reading that right....so my April 21 dinner would be $45.80?

Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!