Buffalo Hotel

We booked with the Best Western and I believe it is right across the road. My sister booked it, so I can't be certain.

Many hotels and most offer parking deals. Try Comfort Suites on Dick Road, the Quality Inn, the Raddison, and I just noticed a brand new Holiday Inn Express that just opened. I like the Comfort Suites - good staff, nice breakfast and in 4 trips, safe parking for free!!!

I booked the Homewood Suites (part of Hilton chain)at a park and fly rate of $95.00 for my Nov trip. The room is actually two rooms with 2 double beds, and in other room there is pull out sofa and kitchen with fridge, microwave, sink. They have a hot breakfast buffet in morning and shuttle to airport. You can leave your car in their lot for up to two weeks. I haven't stayed in the Buffalo Homewood, but have stayed in others on business travel and they are really nice. This hotel is apparently 1/10 of a mile to airport.

The opening of a Homewood Suites near Buffalo Airport is good news...make that great news!

As the name implies, accomodations are true suites, they have a nice "homey" feel, the complimentary breakfast is good, and overall its a great hotel experience! And for $95/nite with parking it's hard to beat that value for what you get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter