Buffalo Disney Outlet

JEakins

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever been to the Disney outlet store in Niagara Falls, NY? I have to take my grandmother over for a flight this Sunday and was wondering if it's worth stopping by.

Was okay when we went in July but I wouldn't make a detour just for it.

It’s really a small store with mostly children’s clotbing/ costumes and toys. No adult clothes or Disney parks merchandise

I enjoy going there. We have bought adult stuff the last couple of times but we also have 4 kids who like to go there....and me the big Disney kid.

Thanks for the feedback. I live about 30 minutes from the stores in Mississauga and Hamilton, sounds like it is pretty similar to those with a slight discount?

Thanks for the feedback. I live about 30 minutes from the stores in Mississauga and Hamilton, sounds like it is pretty similar to those with a slight discount?

No it is much better than the Mississauga store. We always buy stuff at the Outlet Store(Niagara Falls outlet) each time we go. The last few times we have gone we haven't bought a thing at the Mississauga location. Its mostly just little kid stuff. If you mean a buffalo location, I don't think I have been there in a long time but I like the Outlet location in Niagara Falls New York.

It’s similar to the Vaughan Mills location which is supposed to be an outlet, but is really just a stripped down store with no theming.

There is a good Vera Bradley outlet store in the Niagara mall though. :rolleyes:

I was disappointed when I went this summer. It’s quite small and a large section of it was just plush toys from older movies (Moana took up a lot of space). Basically nothing for adults, except the same small table of a few T-shirt’s that you’d see here in Ontario.

As with any outlet, it’s hit and miss. Sometimes, you go in and there’s nothing, other times you score huge deals on great stuff.

The best Disney outlet I’ve found is at the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. I always find great stuff there.

Don't know if the sale was still on, but they had a great deal this past weekend on Plush, buy 1 get one for $3 including the big ones. Unfortunately my oldest who is the one who cares about plush just got back from Disney World a week ago with the Beast and Tinkerbell so there was no "need" for her to get distracted from her beast who has traveled to school, a dance, teen social group, church etc over the last 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter