Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show - Value for Money?

Distoney

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I am new to this forum but will be visiting DLP within the next few days.

I'm trying to find out if Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show is any good and is it value for money. I would stretch a point in paying for it if I thought it was worth the visit. There doesnt seem to be much more to do in Disney Village over the Easter Period so I would be grateful if anybody here could give us some suggestions as to what to do in the evenings.

Thanks.

It was a decent show but over-priced at £33 - the whole thing was over in 90 minutes. I preferred the Lion King and Tarzan shows much more and they were free!

Remember that you have an excellent show, food while you watch (so it has to be convenient) and although it says as much drink as you want it is likely to be 4 refills. So as part of a memorable trip to DLRP I'd say it is worth it.

Reid

Well Distoney, as you're a girl - there's always shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:
The Buffalo Bill show is good entertainment and definitely worth a visit though, as said above, it is pricey. Apart from that there's only the cinema, the aforementioned shopping or eating and drinking - a good range of places to eat including Annette's where you get the roller-skating waiters and waitresses and of course the character meals at Cafe Mickey which are always good!! Billy Bob's is good if you like Country & Western music - there's usually live music on there. If you have the energy - (we've never made it so far!!) - there's Hurricanes nightclub - our feet always hurt too much after a day in the parks! Anyway have a great time and tell us all about it when you get back!!! :wave:

Thank you all for your replies :earsgirl:

I will probably decide once I get there whether or not to go.

I will certainly be writing a trip report here once I arrive back home.

I cant wait now, especially for visiting the shops. I am hoping to venture into Val d' Europe for shopping one of the days.

Expensive, but worth it. The food is not actually too bad. I was amazed at how much my fussy children ate. Especially my son (3 1/2). I just kept putting it in his mouth and he was so transfixed by the show, he just kept on eating!

We went to this show a couple of weeks ago. However i went with college and the price of the show was included in the overall price, i think we got a discount because we were a group party.
It was a good show, lot's of good eats such as chilli, chicken legs, burgers, ribs all you'd really expect from a Wild West show!
The show itself was fantastic, they really know how to get the audience involved. Free cowboy hats also! lol.

Beer and coke refills. Yeehaw! =P

HI Buffalo Bills is great fun there was an offer on when we went a couple of weeks ago of chld free with paying adult but we had to book that with dlp before we left. I am unsure wether that offer is still on.It wouldn't hurt to give DLP a ring. :flower:

I really want to do this and I know my 3 1/2 year old son would love it, but I'm not so sure about his little brother.

I don't want to fork out £33 for a ticket if he starts performing and we have to leave.
He will be 17 months when we go.

What do you think ?

Our youngest was 2 1/2 when we when to Buffalo Bill's. She was fine sitting on the benches. I think your little one will enjoy the show and the food. The big dilema will be the seating arrangements. As you are in rows with seats and I'm not sure how it would work with a child so young. Perhaps someone else will chip in?

Reid

Sorry not sure as none of our troop end up on our lap.
Maybe the photograph will help - Youngest is the one who prefers the "loose" style in fashion :rolleyes:

f4a84aa4.jpg

Reid

Cyrano said:
Sorry not sure as none of our troop end up on our lap.
Maybe the photograph will help - Youngest is the one who prefers the "loose" style in fashion :rolleyes:

f4a84aa4.jpg

Reid

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Thanks for that photo Reid :rotfl:

Maybe he would be OK with that seating arrangment.

The biggest problem will be keeping him entertained while we wait for the show to begin :confused3
If its too long a wait he'll be under our legs and off :sad2:

Alex
There will be plenty to entertain him. Between the pre-show and the entrance curtain and cowboy hats, I'm sure he will have a ball :)

Reid

We did the show last October, myself, hubby and our 5 and 10 year old boys, it does seem expensive, there weren't any special offers on when we went, but when you take away the cost of a meal (at DLRP prices) which I hasten to add the kids actually ate and enjoyed and the free drink top ups, I'd say it's definately worth it, great atmosphere and excellent show, oh and not forgetting the free cowboy hats! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter