Buena Vista Suites?

forest

Mouseketeer
We need to find a room(s) for a family of 5 for 1 night before we stay at the BWV for 8 nights in April, 2002. DU RES has a special listed for Buena Vista Suites for $85 per night for a queen suite. I know it's early, but I like to have everything planned early. Priceline is no good to me, as we have 5 of us and can't guarantee bedding. Plus, $85 + tax = approx $95 and includes breakfast. We are arriving to MCO about 9 pm so we really just need a clean place. Doesn't seem like a bad deal w/ breakfast. Can I please have opinions? I value all of your opinions & would feel better hearing from people "in the know." THANKS!!

We spent a week at Buena Vista Suites in March -- 4 adults and 1 child. This hotel was very clean, had good service, and our room had new carpet (7th floor) and furnishings looked new. The free breakfast varied daily but was more than adequate -- had bacon or ham or sausage/eggs/gravy/biscuits/fruit/pastries/cereal. I think you will find this place great for one night. We would stay there again, even for a week -- and our rate was $102/nt+tax.:p

We've stayed at BVS twice-in 1997 and in July 2000. The hotel is clean and the rooms are a nice size. We had 5 of us on our trip in 2000. and had plenty of space for our 8 night stay. The breakfast is a nice extra and there is quite a selection. They do provide shuttle service to the parks but it is not continuous. The only thing I noticed on our last visit was that the rooms seemed to be showing their "age", but possibly they are in the process of renovating them. Have a great trip!!!

We stayed there last year. I thought it was a great value for the price. The breakfast buffet was much more extensive than I would have guessed for a free buffet.

THANKS to all!~ I booked it for the night, just before our BWV week long visist!!:pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I would consider staying next door at Caribe Royale (sister property). I got it for this November for 114.00 through Quikbook.com. Buena Vista Suites is nice, but Caribe is much nicer from a pool perspective...just something to consider

Jon

Although they don't advertise the fact, since BVS and the Caribe are sister properties, guests at BVS are able to use the Caribe's pool (unless that has very recently changed).

We did exactly what you are planning last November and it worked out fine. The hotel is OK - our room was a bit shabby for my taste, but clean. The breakfast was very good. I don't think that you can do much better for convenience and price, especially if you need the suite. Just as something to consider, we are NOT doing this again on our next trip - our flight gets in at 12:30am and the thought of having to get up in the morning and move our room is not appealing - however, if I were getting in at 9PM again I would be tempted to stay one night at Buena Vista Suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter