Buena Vista-just wondering

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Yesterday I received a confirmation phone call from Buena Vista scooters regarding our ECV rental next week, just confirming all my dates and places of drop off/pick up. I was just wondering if this was standard procedure for them? If so, I'm impressed! This is the third time I've used an ECV, but my first time with Buena Vista, and my first time getting a confirmation phone call. Good customer service.

I don't know if it is standard for BV, but I know that Walker has called me the times that I rented from them.

Last edited:
Yesterday I received a confirmation phone call from Buena Vista scooters regarding our ECV rental next week, just confirming all my dates and places of drop off/pick up. I was just wondering if this was standard procedure for them? If so, I'm impressed! This is the third time I've used an ECV, but my first time with Buena Vista, and my first time getting a confirmation phone call. Good customer service.

Well that's really nice! That's the kind of good feedback we need around here! :)

Be sure to give us a full trip report when you get back! :)

You get a confirm e mail from them, when you order the scooter. They drop off the scooters at bell service in the morning when thre truck makes its rounds. When you arrive at your hotel just check with bell service. POR, you get the key and the scooter are in a area with you name on them.
We had one of the scooters go bad, could not make the ramp at TTC. This was around 2 pm by 4 they had a replacement scooter at the hotel.

That's cool! I've rented from them several times but not gotten a call - never had a problem with the scooter delivery. I've had a couple of issues with the scooters but they were replaced quickly. This past July I had one that squeaked so much that people turned around and looked at me -- it was SUPER loud and drove me crazy. And I used it for a few days and said that's it! I was a bit annoyed when they told me they don't normally replace for an issue like that - only if it wasn't working. Not to discourage you in any way - they've always come through for me and I'd still rent from them again. It's definitely a perk to be able to pick up and drop off from bell services - has worked well for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter