Budget, where we're going we don't need any budget

Thanks for the shout out for Culvers! I am bias since it's from Wisconsin but really it is great place for burgers and an acceptable curd, we have better here at local places. My DD who been living in Orlando has taken a few friends there when she gets homesick and they all love it for the price.

Thanks for the shout out for Culvers! I am bias since it's from Wisconsin but really it is great place for burgers and an acceptable curd, we have better here at local places. My DD who been living in Orlando has taken a few friends there when she gets homesick and they all love it for the price.
I was so stocked when I seen the opened one near Disney. Made a pit stop just to try it. Wish Philly had some near by.

Our original intention was to grab a slice from Tambu lounge, but since they just closed days before our
arrival for a remodel we just chalked it up to not getting it. The tiki gods presented us with a gift of HALLWAY BREAD PUDDING
Who was I to shun such a gift. So we ate it and loved it all.

I was at the World during this same time. I ate at a lot of the same places but mostly spent my bank account at the Food Booths at Food & Wine. For future reference, if you go to Kona Cafe or the Kona sushi bar after Ohana starts dinner service you can ask for the bread pudding and they will get it for you just like they do at the Tambu Lounge. I did this a few times during September and in December when I went back for my little break before Christmas.

I aspire to write reviews like this! So much fun! Glad you had a great blow out trip, and well done on paying off your mortgage THAT early!

Best trip report ever!

Since we most often stay at Fort Wilderness and only rarely eat any Disney food, it was great fun to see it all! There were a few things in there I've had, the shaved ice at Epcot and the caramel popcorn, which was horrid and I ended up throwing away. But most of those treats are things I will never lay eyes on, but for your post. So cool, thanks for taking the time to share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!