Budget Car Rentals

MDCU2003

Had an Awesome Adventure!
I am planning our Orlando June vacation and playing the "car rental" game. I believe I can save about $10 every single day I play! I've tried to read everyone's suggestions and it seems that National ranks right up there. Currently however I can get a full size car at Budget for $10 cheaper. Is it worth it? Anyone had experience with Budget? Secondly, what search procedures do most of you use to find the best prices? I have found iflyswa.com to be pretty helpful in getting low prices. Anyone had better luck with any other? Any helpful tips are greatly appreciated.

We use Budget everytime we go to WDW and we have been extremely happy with the service and the cars. I would definitely suggest them. I am booked currently with them for our next trip. I don't use other sites, I usually go straight through Budget.com and have always gotten great rates. Good luck with your planning!

I signed up for their fastpass-type card (can't remember what it's called). You fill in all your information on line and they send you this card. Now when we go to pick up our car, we can use the express line, and we don't have to do all the paperwork. They also sent us free upgrade and double upgrade certificates for our next rental. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter