Buckingham Palace - Friday, September 2

MinnieGarden

DIS Veteran
A while back, many of us purchased tickets to visit Buckingham Palace on Friday, September 2. While I'm sure we all purchased the same tickets, ours include the following:

Timed Admission to the Queen's Gallery at 10:00 am
Admission to the State Rooms - last entry at 3:45
Admission to the Royal Mews - last entry at 4:15

How to get there......
It looks like we can take the Tube from the Holburn station near the hotel to Green Park. Then you walk through Green Park next to Buckingham Palace to the Queen's Gallery.

So who's joining us? I'll start the list.....

Christy and Mike
John and Kevin
Frank and Cathy
Cynthia and Michael
Karen and Kaye
Laurie and Brian
Tobi

John and I finally got our tickets and we are in!

we just need to keep in mind that our Welcome Reception / dinner is that same night at approximately 5:00pm ish.

Cathy and I have tickets for BP tour at that date and time, I just have to remember where I put them.....

Like the idea of taking the Tube, but we have not purchase passes yet for the Tube, I will look into that.

Add Michael and I. Our ticks will be at Will Call, but we might pick them up the day before. :)

Cathy and I have tickets for BP tour at that date and time, I just have to remember where I put them.....

Like the idea of taking the Tube, but we have not purchase passes yet for the Tube, I will look into that.

I would suggest getting an oyster card (£5 refundable deposit if you hand the card back in) as you pay £1.90 per journey by tube rather than £4.00 for the cash fare. They also cap each days total spend, it's £6.60 if you don't travel between 6.30 - 9.30am and 4 - 7pm Monday to Friday and £8.00 if you do travel between those times :thumbsup2

You can get these at most tube stations I think.

This is the website

My mom and I will be there! :cool1:
What time do you think we should head out that morning?

Karen & Kaye

List has been updated! :thumbsup2

I'm thinking meet in the lobby of the hotel about 9:00 and leave shortly there after. It's about a 10 minute ride on the Tube, plus a 10-15 minute walk through the park. Just a thought, I'm open to any suggestions!

I would suggest getting an oyster card (£5 refundable deposit if you hand the card back in) as you pay £1.90 per journey by tube rather than £4.00 for the cash fare. They also cap each days total spend, it's £6.60 if you don't travel between 6.30 - 9.30am and 4 - 7pm Monday to Friday and £8.00 if you do travel between those times :thumbsup2

You can get these at most tube stations I think.

This is the website

Thanks for the info!

I checked out the site and although it is too late to get an Oyster sent to us before we leave, I will pick ours up when we arrive the day before the Palace tour.

Add Brian and Laurie to the list! Thanks for starting this thread!

Think they'll notice if I steal a piece of Will and Kate's cake?

Laurie

Please add me to the list! Oi, means I have to be up, ready, packed & checked out by 8:30am. Who thinks I can do this????

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter