BTM on Fire?? - Anyone know anything

Iain Chapman

Are we back at DLRP yet?
On on the DLP.info forum - this thread has been added:

http://forum.mousekingdom.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=3&topic_id=66945&mesg_id=66945&page=

It reads:

Hi,

I've just received a call from a friend of mine who is in the park right now. It seems that BTM caught fire today. There are plenty of firemen around and smoke can be seen. I'm sure you'll have more information soon, I can't say more or I can't even confirm that but I kind of trust the person who called me.

If that is true these are REALLY bad news for the park's reputation of safety.

I hope nothing's wrong with the ride itself and that it will reopen soon because without BTM, I'm not sure the park will be able to handle the crowds forecasted for mid-august.

Cross your fingers...

Tom

Anyone heard anything?

If this is true, then it is very shocking news indeed. First, the riverboat and now BTM. I hope that this is just a rumour. Will be staying tuned to see how it turns out!

bIG tHUNDER mOUNTAIN - A ROLLER COASTER

Sorry Heffalump - that wasn't meant to be in large case - such are my very bad keyboard skills.
It wouldn't suprise me at all if there a fire - all the smoking that goes on there.
What with the accident in Californis at Disneyland yesterday and a possible fire in DLP they are not having a good weekend. Just hope no-one is seriously hurt

thanks for clearing that up. I didn't mean t be ignorant just couldn't think. I hope it and everyone is okay. its one of my favourites!

When I was there a couple of weeks ago Pinnochio broke down while we were on it, IASW broke down one morning, Molly Brown wasn't working, Disney's Art of Animation stopped working while we were in there and now BTM. It all seems a bit shoddy and not in keeping with the Disney image. Obviously public safety is paramount - I hope these mishaps aren't down to cutting costs, we all know about DLP's financial predicament.

Glad to hear that it was a false alarm. Have always disliked the fact that people can post information without registering on that site :confused3

Reid

Yes, that board has a very bad reputation by spreading false rumours. I have given up posting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter