bt-transfer Vs. ezyshuttle?

Baduist

Mouseketeer
Any feedback?

Seen Ezy shuttle mentioned more around here, but BT's website looks a lot more reassuring (plus has online booking & prices)...

I do not used BT-Transfer but all I can say is that you can not judge a service by the look of a website.

Ezyshuttle is fantastic and I never have any problems with them.

They might be a little bit more expensive and you can not book them online but they are very helpful, great drivers and all the time we drove with them the last couple of years we felt save and secure.

Hope that helps a little bit.

:moped:

We used Ezyshuttle this week and they were amazing. Very friendly, easy to book via email, on time for both trips.

My driver was a native English speaker which was also comforting not to have to worry about things being lost in translation. (Our trip as a bit complicated because we had them drop us at one hotel and pick us up from another)

Update: we booked with ezy. When asking John about gratuity/tipping, here was his answer:

Hi,

It's completely up to you. But we don't expect anything. A smile is all we need ;-)”

I think we made a good choice (gonna tip anyway).

Last edited:

We used Ezyshuttle this week and they were amazing. Very friendly, easy to book via email, on time for both trips.

My driver was a native English speaker which was also comforting not to have to worry about things being lost in translation. (Our trip as a bit complicated because we had them drop us at one hotel and pick us up from another)

Is Ezyshuttle the Irish guy? - I have been trying to think who we used the last time we went and the name rings a bell. If it was the Irish guy, he was brilliant.

Is Ezyshuttle the Irish guy? - I have been trying to think who we used the last time we went and the name rings a bell. If it was the Irish guy, he was brilliant.

Hi Yes Ezyshuttle is run by John who is Irish

I'm looking for one I can pay by credit card, as we're going to multiple countries and I don't want a bunch of different cash to carry. Do either of these have that option?

We just used ezyshuttle last week. Although we used cash, they did tell us that we could pay in advance with a credit card using PayPal.

out of all my previous trips, and my 3 upcoming this year, I've used Ezyshuttle every time.yes website isn't fancy, but service is top notch and i wouldn't use anyone else. john is fab and so is Chris. Been using them now for almost 8 years

I'm looking for one I can pay by credit card, as we're going to multiple countries and I don't want a bunch of different cash to carry. Do either of these have that option?

EZ will let you pay in advance via PayPal, which means you can pay with credit card. I also prefer that over cash.

We used BT-Transfer last week and were very pleased with the service. For just a few more € than the shuttle bus, we got a fabulour personalized service. Both drivers were there on time and were courteous and efficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!