Brother Bear Screening Opportunity!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
To all Disney Club Members!

An opportunity to see......

Brother Bear, eh!

Scratch
:smooth:

Thanks Janet but unfortunately we are going to be driving back home from WDW on the date for Toronto. Meant to go look at the Disney Club site for stuff but kept forgetting.

Thanks for the heads up Janet! :p I was hoping that DC was going to offer a screening for that movie!

Scratch.. where are the rest of your trip reports? I still haven't read about lunch with a disney artist or hoop dee doo? are you slacking off??

:p

>>^..^<<

During our WDW vist this past March we toured through the animation building at MGM and watched the artists as they created all the drawings for Brother Bear and we were given alot of information on how these cartoons are made. It's amazing what goes into them. Brother Bear looks like it's going to be a really cute movie.:)

Fiona, I'll let it go this time!LOL

Cass, I've been so busy at work and spending all day at the computer that the last thing I want is to write reports!LOL (I promise that Friday night I will finish, I had to attend a Birthday Partee last night, my girlfriends dog was celebrating 5 years!LOL)

Speaking of Lunch with an Artist, the ones we met also worked on Brother Bear!

Those who are going, we can have a miny meet!

Don't forget your Lime Green!

Scratch

I'm actually upset we are missing it since the preview at Finding Nemo was cute.

Want to see your pics of AKL though Janet and read the rest of your reports but can understand why after being at work -- esp right after a vacation that you don't want to write them. :D

Am looking forward to a vacation but am not looking forward to the state of my desk on my return!

Just keep telling yourself, it was all worth it!

Enjoy your trip!

Make plans to go to the Niagara Falls Meet! (That is if there is one, I've booked at the Ameri-Cana already.)

Scratch

Am making plans to go to Niagara Falls. It's November 22nd I believe. Haven't booked a hotel but probably will before we leave for WDW. Really like to see the lights and it 'starts' the Christmas season off nicely.

I am hoping to completely clear my desk before I go but have no illusions that it will still be clear when I return. :D

Fiona

We did not renew the card for the last year becasue we knew we would not be traveling south until Jan. 04 and knew that the DS spending would have to curtailed to help pay for the next grand adventure to the world and the mickey's boat.

The best thing that was offered was the screenings for use here in TO!!!!!

Darn I miss them, they were cool!!!

any one want to adopt a 28 year old with a college degree and a love of disney, lol!!!!!

Penny

I thought you were gonna work at a DS? Don't they let you guys see any previews?

Scratch

I did not hear anything from the DS at Yorkdale, oh well.

But was asked to apply at the Scarborough DS. For some reason, I can't get my hopes up this times.

But still would be willing to be adopted for a chance to see a Disney screening, the last one I was able to see was the Rookie, last year, :eek:.

Still looking for new parents, lol

Penny

Thanks for the info. I hope to be going to Montreal. Anyone going to the showing in Montreal? In my request I mentioned that I would like more tickets as I have a number of children to take. They responded that they put my name in twice and will see if they can get me extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter