• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brother Bear Characters AK or Epcot?

Shells9

My Tag Fairy Tags are gone!
We will be on the hunt for Brother Bear Characters in April.

We saw the sign in Camp Minnie Mickey for one of them when we were there in December, but he was on break.

I also saw somewhere else where they are in the United Kingdom at Epcot.

Does anybody know for sure?

We saw them at Camp Minnie/Mickey but also as you leave AK, they were outside the gate.

We saw them at Canada. They all the way in the back by the overlook of the waterfall.

We saw them in AK in January. We were the next family to have our pictures taken when they went on break. But, the CM told us that the break would only be for 2 minutes. Although I was skeptical about that, they really were only gone for 2 minutes! What a treat! Most of the other families had left that were behind us so they spent a little more time with each family. THAT was cool. Oh, and we did see them on the way out of AK also. We did not see them in Canada, but we didn't get to Canada until late.

I haven't seen them, but I saw signs that they would be appearing in Canada. Next time I want to meet them! I want to hug Koda!

We visited with both bears from Brother Bear in Animal Kingdom. They were right outside the Lion King show. It was a long line, and we were a bit discouraged when we were told they would be going on break in 5 minutes. We were reassured that they'd be back in 5........and they were indeed!!!

We saw the Brother Bear characters in Canada. I felt bad for them because no one was around. :(

Koda and Kenai (sp?) were in Canada last week (March 9, 2004). Like someone else said, they were back by the waterfall. There was hardly anyone around. These were the only two BB characters we saw.

Those moose KILL me. They are honestly the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

The moose are our favorite characters, too. Hey...what to play I Spy????:earsboy: :jester:

We're headed down in 25 days! We will look for them in Canada AND AK. Thanks for the heads up!

I spy with my little eye......

we've seen them in both AK and Epcot..although my DD didn't have her book with her at AK...the next week we saw Keni in Canada..i asked where Koda was and the CM said he "had something to take care of and wouldn't be out today" i was thinking hmm which character got sick? lol also saw them both on the character bus yesterday

Oh I am so excited to hear that Brother Bear characters can be found, as my 3-yr-old son LOVES that movie. We will be on the look-out for them in October.
It will be great, while I take my sons to see the BB characters in Canada, my DH will be thrilled to hang out by the Canadian Cheddar Soup kiosk during the Food and Wine Festival and fill up on his favorite soup!!:teeth:

I'm afraid they've discontinued the Canada location, but Koda and Kenai have lately been frequenting the character bus at Epcot and also continue to appear at Camp Minnie Mickey. I don't believe the moose actually make appearences anywhere unless that's something brand new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter