Broadcasting Live from the Perdita Buildling!!!

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
So, I take a laptop to WDW for the first time and what happens? The Boards go down! Well, it's after midnight and I'm exhausted so I'll have to just touch on crowds for now.

Crowds - extrememely minimal until today (Friday). Virtually everything has been a walk-on. Saturday the 12th at MK was the lightest Saturday I've ever seen. Good spots were available for Spectromagic right up until the start. Sunday there were no lines at the Studios, Fantasmic was about 2/3 full. There was noboday at AK on Monday. Tuesday at MK was astonishing. Space Mountain posted 5 minutes for most of the day. Dumbo was going up with half loads at mid-day. Wed was a ghost town at Epcot. Nat and I headed into Test Track at about 11:30 am. We were in the Briefing room in 8 minutes. We did everything that both IOA and USF had to offer by 4 pm yesterday. Today the crowd was quite heavy at MK, so we hopped to a much less crowded (but still healthy) Studios. Back to a crowded MK for Spectro. Tomorrow - Epcot.

Good night all, I'll provide full reports when I get back to Miami on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter