Brit's Guide alert!

Nice article in The Sun today I like the photo of you and Mickey. I've entered the prize draw to try to win a copy, so fingers crossed;)

Thank you :)

I did find it via a link that Olaf/Steph posted...which led to some rather funny Sun newpaper comments ;)

Many thanks for the kind comments everyone. And that pic of me and Mickey was taken VERY early in the morning during the press opening of Walt Disney Studios last year, hence the eyes seem a little 'withdrawn' ! :teeth:

And if anyone would like to post a review of the book on the amazon.co.uk website, all comments are gratefully received (and are very helpful for our marketing people).

Thanks again,

Simon.

PS: Here's the amazon link: Click here!

OK Simon, as one writer to another, I've submitted my review to Amazon - I'm now 'Mysterious of East Sussex' or something LOL

They say it could take up to 5 days to appear.

Thanks, nwr. But where can we read some of your work? The mystery must be unmasked!

Well, there used to be a thing I did on Legoland last year on a website, could try and find the link. Not sure what other travel stuff of mine is on the web, tends to be in the papers so not necessarily on the web. I once found a sci-fi article I did for the the Express much to my amusement.

Our you could rush out and buy - or stand in WHSMith ;) - and read the March/April issue of Parentwise for my fascinating interview with Gail McKenna (she's kids TV presenter before you say who?!) or my daily Family Choice recommendation in the Saturday Daily Mail Weekend mag LOL And I turn up in some other places here and there.

And then I'm one of the co-authors of a book about home-education in the UK.

A-ha! In that case you are Jan Jurczak, (or Jan Jurczak-George). And your book is Free Range Education, edited by Terri Dowty. It includes your own chapter on why you decided to home educate, and your experiences.

Do I get my detective's badge now??

Oh yes! See takes one ace reseacher/writer type to ferret out another LOL

Anyway. kudos to you as I do rate your books very highly - if you knew me you'd know I'm not given to praise for no reason. Nor is the DH, also another journo.

I read and understand. And I am very appreciative of all the positive feedback. The Brit's Guide books have been my personal hobbyhorse for a few years now, and we've had a lot of obstacles to overcome in the book trade and occasionally in the press, so all the success we get is seriously gratifying.

If I can wheedle any Orlando/Paris articles out of any of our trips I'll be more than happy to give your books a plug. Hope the Amazon one I did today has some postive comeback too.

I tried on Saturday in WHSmiths, told it's not on there system, anybody else found it it Smiths?

I bought my Orlando book in WHSmiths, and I'm sure I saw a copy of the Paris book there.

Get it from Amazon, with the discount it will work out much the same with p&p

Smiths should have it though.

I've bought it from Amazon, but won't recieve it for another few weeks as I've bunged it on my Lilo & Stitch DVD order to save on postage! But if it's anywhere near as good as Simon's Florida book, it'll be worth the wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter