British Airways flight as part of booking through Disneyworld.Co.uk

Ed82

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever used the Disneyworld.Co.uk website to book a hotel/flight/ticket package with flights using British Airways?

You get very little detail when you go through the website (presumably if you purchase you will then be contacted by British Airways).

I assume the BA flight will include the same things if you book with BA direct, such as in flight meal, 23kg checked luggage aswell as carry on luggage and handbag/backpack under seat, but is anyone able to confirm this?

I don’t mind paying £500 extra to use BA as part of a package vs the cost to go with flynorse, but would be good to know in advance it would be the full BA service.

Finally, we’re planning to stay in Orlando longer than the Disney part of our holiday. On the website there is no option to have the return flight be a different day to your Disneyworld hotel stay. Does anyone know if there is a way (possibly by calling Disney?) to have the return flight date amended?

Thanks for any answers/experiences

Yes you get the same ba flight bits, luggage etc. You will need the ba ref number from disney so you can do the seat booking & early check in. Its on the documentation and they tell it to you if tou phone them.

I havent tried to put the flights in for a later date but im pretty sure if you phone disney will be able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter