Brithday trip (11/17) or December??

Birthday (11/17) or Early December trips?

• Mid Nov. for Birthday

• Early December (low points & been once) LOVED it!

• Alternate between the two months!

• Other Month options please post!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Okay with all the hurricanes mom & I are shying away from a Sept/Oct trip starting 2007. I am hoping to do 2 trips when I start working full time next summer I hope. So we love May so that's a definite!! We'd like some distance between trips in the year! When would you go & why? Please post.

Thanks

PS: New JD pic! What do you think? :lovestruc :lovestruc

I voted for the "alternate between" option. If you start out with the early December option and go the following year in November, you can get two trips out of an AP/DDE combo. Coupled with DVC, your birthday trip will seem almost free! :teeth:

Now if you win the lottery or get a job that pays a bazillion or more more year (sending pixie dust), forget the above advice - then you should either live at WDW for all the "nice months" (youdecide which qualify, LOL) or go as often as the boss will give you time off! :teeth:

Best wishes -

Hi Allison,

Is your birthday really 11/17? That's Tom's as well. I'm still thinking about which option to vote for.

Bobbi :flower:

bobbiwoz said:
Hi Allison,

Is your birthday really 11/17? That's Tom's as well. I'm still thinking about which option to vote for.

Bobbi :flower:

Bobbi,

Yes my bday is November 17th!!!! Talk to you soon!

If you are for sure doing May, I would do early December. It is wonderful to see the decorations and special holiday happenings with low points AND low crowds. We like early January too, but December wins by a hair!

Hi,

Thanks for voting & sharing! Anyone else?

Hi,

December seems to be the winner! I think we will go in December every other year though. And take a longer trip or bank points on the opposite year. What do you think?

Hi, I voted for December because I have never been then and I reallllly want to go see all the Christmas decorations. I've heard so much on these boards about all the magic in December. I just have to work it into my point schedule. Never enough points! :earsboy: Mary

I'm with CarolMN. Don't have to twist my arm to get me to "save" $$$.

Hi tnkgrl! I :love: love :love:your new JD pics! Can't wait for the Corpse Bride!!!

I voted for early December. You can celebrate your birthday late and enjoy all of the holiday festivities.

GOOD LUCK deciding!!!

Just another thought to consider...

First two weeks of November is still Food and Wine!

You would have to celebrate your birthday early but Disney combined with Food and Wine is certainly a very good excuse for that!

CRSNDSNY said:
Hi tnkgrl! I :love: love :love:your new JD pics! Can't wait for the Corpse Bride!!!

I voted for early December. You can celebrate your birthday late and enjoy all of the holiday festivities.

GOOD LUCK deciding!!!

Hi,

Can't wait for Corpse Bride either! Have the poster in my dorm room.

I vote for B'day!

A few years back, we were 'home' during my DW's birthday and it was a time none of us will ever forget. There are few things more powerful than the magic of mickey coinciding with special days like b'days, anniversaries, etc.

My DW was instantly 'little again' and all of her whimsical dreams became reality. On that day, we forgot about the world of adults and joined our 3 children in blissful fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter