BriskBreeze Tower Run

At this time, level 50 is the last one.

Balance is a great choice, master of the blades and shields! :wizard:

Right now I'm master of "don't-know-what-she's-doing"!!! :rotfl:

Actually, I'm a member of an unofficial Wizards forum and there is lots of good Balance info there so that's helping some.

Thanks so much guys! Had a great time. :)
And, we didn't mind going back, it's the nature of that game I think. rofl

However, no sooner than I got off of the game, my Dad called to let us know that Mother was taking him to the ER because of chest pains. He was having a heart attack, and they had to catherize him last night. He was resting well when we left a little while ago. Otherwise I would have been over here sooner to thank everyone.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kim

Kim, sorry to hear this. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Kim, sorry to hear this. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Thanks! He has had a very speedy recovery. :) The doctor actually just had to take a blood clot of all things out of an existing stent he had in. We aren't sure why he had one, he takes his aspirin daily and his cholesterol meds and had no build up of plaque, so it was just one of those 'random' things I guess?

But, he's already home and out running errands for Mother. :) I think he'll be going back to work next week and just resting some this week. He still works three days at his old job making extra money for stuff they want to do, which probably keeps him going anyway at this point of his life. lol

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys!:goodvibes

Kim

Cool! My last wizard is a level 7 Ice, so I'll probably still be here.

You get this quest at level 50.

Until then, feel free to ask for help. Anyone here will be glad to give you a hand whatever level you are at.

OMG! There is a level 50 quest??? I haven't been playing at all lately.:sad1: My main character is level 50 and just hasn't done Grizzleheim.

Kim, I'm so glad your Dad is doing well!!!

Don't fret, I haven't done it yet either. I missed the fun the last time.

How do you get the quest. I just finally checked my level 50 wizard and do not have it. :confused3

Not sure but is it the one that you get in Old Town in Wizard City? I noticed the sergeant had a question mark over his head last time I was there.

If you need to do this one, Diva, I'll be glad to go too (once we figure out how and who can go with us). My primary Life Wizard could use this one.

Not sure but is it the one that you get in Old Town in Wizard City? I noticed the sergeant had a question mark over his head last time I was there.

If you need to do this one, Diva, I'll be glad to go too (once we figure out how and who can go with us). My primary Life Wizard could use this one.

I can probably help as well. I can use my myth or ice girl now unless someone else needs to run a character through who hasn't done it and needs to. Just let me know. :)

Kim

Thanks! I'll check Old Town! My level 50 Wizard is Myth/Life. I hadn't done Grizz yet, so I've been doing it the last couple days. Everything is soooo easy....THEN you get to Jotun (4 level 7s)! I will be needing some serious help. LOL!! I pretty much did all of Dragonspyre alone. This Jotun thing is way out of proportion to the rest of Grizz, don't you think?:confused3

EDIT: Just checked....Kim, you were right! So, now I'm ready for the tower!

I'm all set with the Briskbreeze quest too. Just let me know when you'all want to make the run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!