BriskBreeze Tower Run

Goofy05

GreenieMimi
Saturday, 8pm Eastern. Anyone who wishes to try this tower or help others try this tower, please join us tomorrow evening. We can figure out which schools work best together in the game. I guess I should designate a realm...how about Pixie realm, meet at the tower? Make sure you see the guard in Olde Towne before coming to Colossus! lol I made a note, hope I remember to look at it tomorrow...haha!
Hope to see y'all tomorrow!

Count me in. I should be there. :cool1:

I would prefer go as my main Death Wizard, but I also have a Life GM

I would say all the life people we could get would be nice! rofl I have secondary life on my person, but not enough to keep everyone alive! ;)

Kim

Count me in. I should be there. :cool1:

I would prefer go as my main Death Wizard, but I also have a Life GM

Oh and btw, nice blog too, first I've seen it. :) Didn't realize French was your first language either. lol After all of this time too. lol

Kim

Oh and btw, nice blog too, first I've seen it. :) Didn't realize French was your first language either. lol After all of this time too. lol

Kim

Thanks! :goodvibes

Yeah, dictionary chat helps a lot lol.

This afternoon, I realized that my Life GM has only a 40 card deck. :eek:
He has reshuffle and he can heal, but that's almost all he will be able to do. I farmed for 2 hours this afternoon without success... :confused3

Okay, Kiddies! If anyone would like to clear this quest from their deck, please post here and we'll try it again next week. Same bat time, same bat channel! LOL Saturday evening, 8pm Eastern, Pixie realm.
Had a blast tonight and it was refreshing to beat that tower the very first try tonight! Woot!
Please post here if you still want to finish this tower. Also, let your friends know, I'd be happy to be that fourth wizard to help three others finish this nasty tower.

Thanks again Mims, Llewella and Kim, we made an awesome team! :grouphug:

I posted on my blog about our adventure and I put on some pictures.

http://jgoof.blogspot.com/

I had a great time with you, Kim and Mims. But really, this ranks of there with Sunken City and Kensington as places you don't want to repeat. :laughing:

I am glad I changed my Dragonfire deck to a Life specific deck of 6 cards max Life. If I hadn't, I'm not sure my healing cards would have shown up enough to keep us alive. As it was, I nearly died at the end with 757 health! If you have Fire shields on the last boss, that helps! Those meteors of 750 damage were killers!

I'm impressed by your English. Many people who speak English as their first language often have problems speaking it or writing it correctly. ;)

I'm impressed by your English. Many people who speak English as their first language often have problems speaking it or writing it correctly. ;)

Thanks, I must say that spell checkers help a lot.

But since I don't use English much in real life, I have problems understanding some expressions people use. Especially in game, sometimes, by the time I get what people mean, they have moved to another subject lol

And lot of the "day to day" English I hear comes from TV, so I try to be prudent when I use it...;) :happytv:

I had a great time with you, Kim and Mims. But really, this ranks of there with Sunken City and Kensington as places you don't want to repeat. :laughing:

I am glad I changed my Dragonfire deck to a Life specific deck of 6 cards max Life. If I hadn't, I'm not sure my healing cards would have shown up enough to keep us alive. As it was, I nearly died at the end with 757 health! If you have Fire shields on the last boss, that helps! Those meteors of 750 damage were killers!

I thought at one time the damage those meteors did was a lot higher, so I was actually pleasantly surprised by the 'lower' number. lol I did however load fire shields left and right. My third school storm gives me some, my amulet gave me some, and I had bought some and put them in my yellow deck. And, used some of those the other night! :)

I may have forgotten to add the other night, that if you use traps on the boss, several players have to use them right after the other, else he takes the one by itself. But, like I figure, why waste those moves, and use something more effective! lol Just load up on blades. :)
The traps do work effectively though on the minions. ;) That's where JGoof's traps really worked good. :)
But, then again I don't usually load up on traps anyway. lol

And most importantly thanks so much guys! I'm glad to have finally made it through there. :cheer2::yay:

Kim

Bump it up! Just a reminder we can try this tower again tomorrow evening at 8pm eastern for anyone who wishes to do this quest. There is a team of four already, but there is always room for another team or two! This could also be a good time for a quick meet of any secondary avatars who wish to do the tower later, when you're up to grand master level.

Pixie Realm
8pm Eastern Saturday
Briskbreeze Tower, Colossus Blvd.

Don't forget to grab the quest from the guard in Olde Town! :thumbsup2

I'll be there with my life wizard Fallon DreamWeaver. I must work with my wizard partner in crime Mimsy though. hehe.

I'll be there with my life wizard Fallon DreamWeaver. I must work with my wizard partner in crime Mimsy though. hehe.

Woot! We rocked that tower!
If anyone missed this and still needs the tower, just post here and I'm sure we can work on another run.
Thanks, again, Kim, Jgoof and Rolls! :grouphug:

Woot! We rocked that tower!
If anyone missed this and still needs the tower, just post here and I'm sure we can work on another run.
Thanks, again, Kim, Jgoof and Rolls! :grouphug:

We sure did!! Thank you ladies!! :thumbsup2

I updated my blog with new pictures from tonight.

http://jgoof.blogspot.com/

and thanks for coming back for me when my computer freaked.

Thanks so much guys! Had a great time. :)
And, we didn't mind going back, it's the nature of that game I think. rofl

However, no sooner than I got off of the game, my Dad called to let us know that Mother was taking him to the ER because of chest pains. He was having a heart attack, and they had to catherize him last night. He was resting well when we left a little while ago. Otherwise I would have been over here sooner to thank everyone.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kim

Thanks so much guys! Had a great time. :)
And, we didn't mind going back, it's the nature of that game I think. rofl

However, no sooner than I got off of the game, my Dad called to let us know that Mother was taking him to the ER because of chest pains. He was having a heart attack, and they had to catherize him last night. He was resting well when we left a little while ago. Otherwise I would have been over here sooner to thank everyone.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kim

Oh my! I wish him a quick and complete recovery. :tink:

I just signed up not too long ago so not sure when I'll reach this tower, but I sure hope you are still doing this then. I seem to be a little slow catching onto this card combat sort of thing!!

I just signed up not too long ago so not sure when I'll reach this tower, but I sure hope you are still doing this then. I seem to be a little slow catching onto this card combat sort of thing!!

Cool! My last wizard is a level 7 Ice, so I'll probably still be here.

You get this quest at level 50.

Until then, feel free to ask for help. Anyone here will be glad to give you a hand whatever level you are at.

Hehe--Level 50--hope I can get that far......just how many levels are there????

BTW, I'm a level 10 Balance wizard--Christina DreamWeaver. (Had to get 'dream' in there somewhere)

Hehe--Level 50--hope I can get that far......just how many levels are there????

BTW, I'm a level 10 Balance wizard--Christina DreamWeaver. (Had to get 'dream' in there somewhere)

At this time, level 50 is the last one.

Balance is a great choice, master of the blades and shields! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!