Bringing wine on board?

matt&jakesmom

DIS Veteran
We are headed on the Dream Friday with our friends. The friends read where you can bring 2 bottles of wine on board. We will be on disney property Thursday. Anyone know if Disney sells wine in the gift shops.

They sell it all over the place! Usually the resort gift shops are your best bet. Epcot also sells a lot. There will be a markup, but its cheaper than buying on the ship.

We are headed on the Dream Friday with our friends. The friends read where you can bring 2 bottles of wine on board. We will be on disney property Thursday. Anyone know if Disney sells wine in the gift shops.

They do. There is markup over what you would pay elsewhere and the selection is limited. It sounds like you aren't going into the parks. If you were going to be in Epcot, there are wines you can buy in the World Showcase.

They do. There is markup over what you would pay elsewhere and the selection is limited. It sounds like you aren't going into the parks. If you were going to be in Epcot, there are wines you can buy in the World Showcase.
We are going to MK for the party Thursday. I'll let my friends know the gift shop sells some. Thank you.

While waiting for the bus transpo, I pop into the hotel store and purchase some smart water, a bottle of wine and a 6-pk or coors ($18 is cheaper that $26) :) Wine usually starts out about $14/bottle

I'm not sure what your itinerary is but another option is to wait for your first port and buy in port. You'd have to go without for the first night but prices and selection should be better.

Just a heads up, MK does not sell bottled wine. Only specific Full Service restaurants sell alcohol at the Magic Kingdom.

I would encourage a quick walk over to Contemporary after leaving for the night. They sell wine in the gift shops on the concourse. It won't be grocery store pricing but its cheaper than buying it on the ship.

As an alternate option: You could always jump in an uber to a grocery store to pick up a few bottles. Usually uber is fairly affordable from the resorts to the grocery store Publix and Target are the two closest to Disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter