Bringing food on/off the ship..?

feenie

DIS Veteran
Hello!
We will be staying at the Polynesian prior to our cruise on the Wonder.... We have several coffee drinkers back home and thought a nice gift would be some of the Kona coffee. Will they let me bring it on (and off) the ship, or do I need to have it sent home after I purchase it?
Thanks!!!

Also, does anyone know if they have the silly hats for kids on board? I was hoping for a captains hat with Mickey ears....or something similar to the styles they carry in the hat shop on Main Street.
Thanks!:D

Yes, you can bring the coffee on the ship and take it home with you, no problem. :) The only thing you can't bring off the ship when you return to port is any kind of produce.

As for the hats, I don't remember seeing any like that in the stores on the ship...hopefully someone else who has cruised more recently can help you. :)

As far as the crazy hat is concerned....when I was on the Wonder this past March, I did see a cute sailors hat with long goofy ears attatched. I saw some younger kids running around with them on and they looked really really cute. They also have some of the standard hats like they sell in Disney like the sorcerer's hat, etc. Hope this helps!

Thanks!!! I think the silly hats are such a hoot.
I have some great picutres from our first trip at the hat store...
Great memorys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter